Percocet 30mg contains a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone. In other words, is an opioid used in the management of moderate to severe pain. If you can’t able to buy medicine in the local pharmaceutical store then you can buy Percocet Online from our website.
What is the significant function of Buy Percocet Online?
Percocet is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Due to the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse, even at recommended doses, Percocet is only prescribed when treatment with non-opioid pain-relieving medication has not been tolerated or has not provided adequate pain relief.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. You may take this drug with or without food. If you have nausea, it may help to take this drug with food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about other ways to decrease nausea (such as lying down for 1 to 2 hours with as little head movement as possible).
Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
What is the side effect of Percocet online?
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- slow heartbeat or weak pulse;
- cold, clammy skin;
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- weakness, tiredness, fever, unusual bruising or bleeding;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- problems with urination;
- signs of liver problems including nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.